Depending on the type of soiling, krumm-tec offers a variety of cleaning machines.
In order to find the right machine for your cleaning requirement at krumm-tec, it is important to clarify a few questions in advance:
- What kind of parts do you want to clean?
(Material, size, weight)
- What is the nature of these parts?
(Surface, sensitivity, part geometry, coating)
- Which process would you like to implement?
(HD/ND cleaning, rinsing, blasting, US cleaning, blow-off, exposure) manual / semi-automatic / automatic)
- Which medium would you like to use?
(water, water+cleaner, air, hydrocarbons, solvents, TE, granulates, light…)
- Which options do you want to provide?
You can find a list here: options and extras
- Air filter
- Electronic components
- FDM (prototyping)
- Metal (prototyping)
- Polyjet (prototyping)
- SLA (prototyping)
- SLS (prototyping)
- Larger sizes than 1300 x 1100 mm
- Medium sizes 1300 x 1100 mm
- Small sizes 600 x 800 mm
- Degreasing Concentrate
- Caustic Soda
- Dry Ice
- Aqueous Solutions
- Compressed Air
- Low pressure cleaning with solvent
- High pressure cleaning
- Blasting with granulates and dry ice
- Dust removal | Dust separation
- Degreasing | Derusting | Passivation
- Disinfect and sterilise
- Extraction and filtration
- Ultrasonic cleaning
All Cleaning units Products
RK 5: 300 x 200 x 200 mm
RK 5 XL: 300 x 250 x 300 mm
Overall dimensions (WxHxD):
RK 5: 560 x 1398 x 497 mm
RK 5XL: 775 x 1370 x 584 mm
Working height min./max:
900 / 1200 mm